Deuce’s Furniture (hereinafter known as “Deuce’s Furniture”, “us”, or “we”) currently owns and operates the website located at www.deucesfurniture.com (the “Site”). To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make links to it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- Consent to Terms
- What we collect
- We may collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address, email address, phone, fax, email address, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction information, and credit card information. ("Personal Information")
- When you browse our website, we log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which parts of our website you visit and how long you spend there, but we do not link your IP address to any personal information unless you have logged in to our website. Like many other commercial websites, the Site may use small text files stored by your internet browser called "cookies" to collect information about how you use the site. ("Usage Information")
- When you register an account through the Site, we will collect and store the information that you provide to us directly to verify your identity during online registration and subsequent logins. This may include, among other things:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your billing/shipping addresses
- If you contact Deuce’s Furniture to provide feedback about our Site or Services, we may store such communications, including personal information included in the communications, so we can respond to you effectively.
- If you provide testimonials for Deuce’s Furniture or our products, we may store such testimonials for current or future promotional use.
- How We Use Information
- The Personal Information that Deuce’s Furniture collects is used to improve our Services and enhance your experience with the Site, to allow us to provide a safe community for all of our Users, and to help us communicate effectively with you.
- The Personal Information that Deuce’s Furniture collects will be used to identify you, to allow you to login, to manage your account, and to process payments through our website.
- The Usage Information that Deuce’s Furniture collects is used to customize your experience on the Site and improve the quality of our Site
- Testimonials provided by Users may be displayed on the Site or used without restriction in Deuce’s Furniture marketing efforts.
- How We Share Information
We never sell or rent your Personal Information or Usage Information (collectively, “User Information”). We may, however, share information with other Users and some third parties as follows:
- We may disclose User Information collected to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We may disclose any User Information to any of our affiliates or subsidiaries for the purposes of providing you with products you order or delivery services, operating the Site, and other commercial purposes.
- Deuce’s Furniture may transfer information about Users if Deuce’s Furniture is acquired by or merged with another company. Deuce’s Furniture is not responsible for notifying User of such changes.
- We may disclose User Information collected about Users if required to do so by law (including, but not limited to, court orders, subpoenas, or warrants), or if in our sole discretion we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law. We may also disclose this information as necessary to protect or defend Deuce’s Furniture’s rights or property.
- We also reserve the right to disclose any User Information collected for the purposes of protecting the health and safety of our staff or Users, such as in the case of risk of harm to any person.
- We do not limit our disclosure of Usage Information, such as information passively collected from your computer. If you do not wish for us to collect this information, you should take steps to limit the passive collection of such data.
- We reserve the right to disclose Usage Information and Personal Information to vendors who perform services on behalf of Deuce’s Furniture, including but not limited to shipping vendors, credit card processors, and website maintenance vendors. By using the Site or Services, you agree to such disclosures.
- Email Communication
- By using the Site, you are consenting to receive certain email communications such as special offers, notifications, and administrative notices.
- You have the option to opt out of receiving certain emails from Deuce’s Furniture. These emails include emails for marketing and special offer purposes. You may not opt out of emails you may receive from Deuce’s Furniture regarding administrative purposes.
- How We Protect Information
- Deuce’s Furniture takes the security of your Personal Information seriously and takes precautions to protect such information. We implement industry-recognized safeguards to help protect your Personal Information.
- User accounts are protected by a password created by you. It is your responsibility to keep that password safe. If you feel that your password may have been compromised, you should change the password as soon as reasonably possible and notify us as soon as reasonably possible.
- Because no method of data protection is 100% secure, this is not a guarantee that such information will not be accessed or disclosed by breach of our safeguards. You understand and agree to assume these risks.
Deuce’s Furniture reserves the right to change this policy at any time. When changes are made, we will make the revised version available and will indicate the date the revisions were made. Your continued use of the Site or the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you.