Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Deuce’s Furniture. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Deuce’s Furniture website (the "Site"). This is a legal agreement between you and Deuce’s ("we", "us", or "Deuce’s Furniture"). Any person accessing or using the site (a “User” or “you”) does must do so in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. By accessing or using the site you are agreeing that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree or are unable to agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Site.
We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes become affective when they are posted to the Site, and we will provide the date of the most recent changes on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such posting will constitute acceptance of the revised terms and conditions by you. If, at any time, you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein, do not continue to use the Site.
- Use of Website
- Your use of any information, materials, or products provided on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available on the Site meets your requirements.
- You assume all risks when using the Site, including but not limited to, all risks associated with any online or offline interaction with others.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree to use this Site in a manner that is lawful and proper. You warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Site in any way that could damage or impair the Site or interfere with others use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You agree to report to us promptly any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Products and Services
- It is your responsibility to identify and obey all applicable law in regard to use of any items purchased on the Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Deuce’s Furniture may make changes to any product or service offered on the Site, or to the prices of those products or services at any time.
- Any weights and measurements are provided only for convenience purposes and should not be relied upon conclusively. Color of products may vary based on variations in natural materials and may depend on your computer system’s color rendering ability. Deuce’s Furniture cannot guarantee that your computer accurately displays color.
- Payment and Cancellation
- Deuce’s Furniture requires full payment of any order, including any taxes and delivery fees, prior to shipping.
- Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement. To cancel an order, contact customer service within 24 hours of placing your order.
- From time to time, at its sole discretion, Deuce’s Furniture may offer special promotions, credits, awards or discounts. All Promotions can be modified or terminated at any time by Deuce’s Furniture with or without advance notice. Promotions may be offered on a limited time basis and may be subject to certain restrictions, terms and conditions (which will be described at the time of the promotion). As part of a promotion, we may offer fee or reward credits to its Users. Fee or reward credits are non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash, and may be subject to other terms and conditions.
- When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser so long as that address complies with the shipping restrictions on the Site. Risk of loss and title for items purchased on the Site pass to you once the items have been shipped from our facility. Our shipping vendors provide damage and loss coverage on some products sold on the Site. If you believe that a product was damaged during shipping, contact customer service and we will contact the shipping vendor to determine if such coverage applies.
- Thought we strive to ship all orders promptly, we do not guarantee any specific delivery dates. If an item is out of stock or back-ordered, we will attempt to inform you promptly.
- Deuce’s Furniture does not provide a warranty for the products sold on the site. Many products include a manufacturer’s warranty. If you believe that you have received a defective product, contact our customer service and we will contact the manufacturer on your behalf.
- If, at the time of delivery, the product is broken or cracked, a part is missing, or the product is damaged you should contact customer service immediately.
- Any manufacturer’s warranty will be limited to the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
No returns are accepted, other than in accordance with the cancellation and warranty policies above.
- User Information and Surveys
- Users who purchase products on the Site will receive a survey after their purchase is completed. Deuce’s Furniture strives to provide an excellent user experience and greatly appreciates your feedback. In addition to improving our services and user experience, we reserve the right to use any testimonials, statements, or feedback for promotional purposes. By returning the survey to us, you agree that Deuce’s Furniture may use information provided in your survey responses for promotional purposes, including but not limited to display on the Site.
- Account Security
If you elect to create an account with the Site, it is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords and other login information for your account. You are prohibited from sharing this information with any third party or allowing any third party to use your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Deuce’s Furniture of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Deuce’s Furniture will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Third Party Links to Site
This Site provides links to other websites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via "inverse" hyperlinks and framing technology (a "Linked Site"). Deuce’s Furniture has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that Deuce’s Furniture has provided a link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such website, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Deuce’s Furniture urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
- Property Rights
- All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, photos, images, and diagrams, other than User Content are either owned by Deuce’s Furniture or are the property of Deuce’s Furniture suppliers or licensors. You may not use these materials except as we give you written permission to do so.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, "Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Deuce’s Furniture and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Deuce’s Furniture or such third party which may own the Marks.
- All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- All content, products and services on the Site or obtained from a Linked Site are provided to you without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security, or accuracy. Your use of this Site and any Linked Site is at your own risk and discretion.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Deuce’s Furniture specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Deuce’s Furnituredoes not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Deuce’s Furniture is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. We may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. We may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time. Deuce’s Furniture does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any information and materials on the site or provided or obtained in connection therewith. Deuce’s Furniture does not warrant that your use of the Site or that information on the Site will be secure, uninterrupted, error-free, available, accurate, or that any defects in the Site will be corrected. Deuce’s Furniture makes no warranties about the continued availability of the Site or products listed on the Site.
- You agree that you are using this website and any products sold hereon at your own risk. Deuce’s Furniture, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with a) the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked site, even if Deuce’s Furniture is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any malware which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Deuce’s Furniture cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- Your only right and remedy in case of dissatisfaction with the Site shall be your termination of your account.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Deuce’s Furniture from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, demands or liability, including attorneys' fees and costs incurred by Deuce’s Furniture in connection with any claim by a third party (including an intellectual property claim) arising out of (i) your use or misuse of, or inability to use, the Site, (ii) any testimonials or other information or content you submit, post or transmit through the Site, (iii) your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of any rights of a third party, (iv) your interactions with or conduct towards any other users, or (v) your violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations. You agree that you will cooperate as reasonably requested by Deuce’s Furniture in the defense of such claims. Deuce’s Furniture and its Affiliated Parties reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by Users.
- General Provisions
- Minnesota law governs these Terms and Conditions, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and Deuce’s Furniture, without regard to conflict of law provisions. For any such claim, cause of action or dispute, you agree and consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Minnesota.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties' intention, and all remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Deuce’s Furniture regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions or need further information as to the Site or need to notify Deuce’s Furniture as to any matters relating to the Site, please contact customer support.
1451 18th Ave NW
Faribault, MN 55021